The Trustees of the Katie Haines Memorial Trust are proud to announce that the Trust has made a short video on the dangers of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning in the home. We hope it will have the desired effect and raise awareness of this silent killer and prompt people to install an audible CO alarm. It is also important that appliances that burn gas or other fossil fuels are regularly maintained, with gas appliances being serviced by a Gas Safe registered engineer. We hope in time government and industry standard advertising on the dangers of carbon monoxide and the value of an audible CO alarm will become as commonplace as those for smoke alarms, but, until that time, we see value in providing this service from the Trust.
PLEASE ADD THIS LINK TO ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND MAKE AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE AWARE OF THE DANGERS OF THIS SILENT KILLER!